GRP Nose Covers
GRP Anti-Slip Stair Nosing is a hard-wearing chemically bonded top grit surface for extreme slip resistance, trips and falls. The edge of the step is the area most people are likely to slip on; these Anti-Slip Stair Nosings will protect this area without compromising the original staircase's aesthetics.
The non-slip stair nosings have been developed as a cost-effective, long term solution to help with the requirements as laid down by the Disability Discrimination Act Part III, which is now fully enforceable.
• Durable and easy to install on both existing and new-build steps.
• Available in bright colours helps protect against slips and trips whilst meeting the Equality Act requirements (DDA)
• GRP stair nosing profile suitable for external stairs such as internal stairs
• R13 slip resistance according to DIN 51130
• They are manufactured with a chamfered back edge for additional safety.
• GRP stair nosings are quick and easy to install. They can be screwed or glued on to concrete, timber, brick, stone or metal steps quickly and walked on straight away
• Available in sizes 55mm x 55mm & 55mm x 75mm in standard colours - black, white & yellow