GRP Nose Covers
Steps can become extremely slippery during rainy or icy conditions. Our GRP Anti-Slip Stair Nosing is a hard-wearing chemically bonded top grit surface with extreme slip resistance to prevent trips and falls for those walking on industrial or commercial stairs and steps. The edge of the step is the area most people are likely to slip on; these Anti-Slip Stair Nosings will protect this area without compromising the original staircase's aesthetics.
The non-slip stair nosings have been developed as a cost-effective, long term solution to help with the requirements as laid down by the Disability Discrimination Act Part III, which is now fully enforceable.
Benefits of GRP Nosings
• Durable and easy to install on both existing and new-build steps.
• Available in bright colours helps protect against slips and trips whilst meeting the Equality Act requirements (DDA)
• GRP stair nosing profile suitable for external stairs such as internal stairs
• R13 slip resistance according to DIN 51130
• They are manufactured with a chamfered back edge for additional safety.
• GRP stair nosings are quick and easy to install. They can be screwed or glued on to concrete, timber, brick, stone or metal steps quickly and walked on straight away
• Available in sizes 55mm x 55mm & 55mm x 75mm in standard colours - black, white & yellow