BM Steel GRP Sheets provide a cost-effective, long-term solutionanswer to improving safety in potentially hazardous areas. Mitigate the chance of slips, trips and falls in high footfall areas such as steps, platforms, landing areas, access ramps, bridges and walkways.
Our GRP Sheets are made from hard-wearing and durable GRP Glass Reinforced Plastic, with a highly effective gritted anti-slip safety surface. Available in a wide range of thicknesses, sizes and colours including the standard back and yellow.
Key features of GRP Sheets are suitable for a range of settings:
- Internal and external environments
- High footfall and pedestrian traffic areas
- Muddy or frosty conditions
- Hospitals, train stations, car parks and public walkways
GRP Sheets key features:
- Non-slip gritted material
- Quick and easy to install
- Cost-effective solution compared to traditional materials
- Improves safety in potentially hazardous areas
- Fire-resistant to BS 476, up to Part 7, Class 2 & Phenolic
• Mitigate the chance of slips, trips & falls
• Non-slip flooring sheets are available in a wide range of colours, thicknesses and sizes.
• Suitable for areas with a very high footfall or muddy or frosty conditions
• GRP Gritted Sheets are ideal for heavy pedestrian traffic, train stations, hospitals, stadiums, car parks and public walkways.
• Quick and easy to install with glue and screws, a cost-effective solution to improving safety in potential slip hazard areas
• Suitable for internal & external environments
• Standard colours – Black & Yellow (other colours available)
• Fire-resistant to BS 476, up to Part 7, Class 2 & Phenolic
At BM Steel we stock a huge range of GRP products at affordable prices. Shop our range of GRP Flooring, GRP Handrails, GRP Grating and more. Enjoy free UK delivery on orders over £200.