Open Steel Flooring
Our Open Steel Flooring products (also known as Flowforge Panels) are available in galvanised and self-colour in the standard panel size of 6m x 1m, but these can be fabricated or cut into any size. We can also quote for custom-made panels.
All panels are manufactured from mild steel to BS EN 100025-1 S275 JR. A forge-welding process is used in which the load-bearing and transverse bars are heated and joined under pressure.
Additionally, we also keep fixing clips and other accessories for the open steel flooring.
• Open steel flooring is an ideal solution for industrial flooring walkways, fire escapes, stair treads, mezzanine floors, platforms and temporary site installations
• Many specifications available in a serrated edge finish for extra grip and black bitumen
• It is available in plain and serrated with load-bearing bars at 3mm or 5mm thick, 30 or 41 pitch and twisted traverse bars at 50 or 100 centres
• Open Steel Flooring stair treads are strong and durable. They also offer superb drainage and non-slip properties and is very commonly used
• Perfectly suitable in places where there are icy, wet and oily conditions