Safe Plank is a one-piece pultruded profile with an interlocking anti-slip flooring system constructed from GRP. The interlocking planks are available in 500mm widths as standard, with a tongue and groove joint along the length of the plank to give a firm and sealable joint between the lengths of profile.
• The interlock permits shear loads to transfer between each panel while eliminating trip hazards
• Reduce the number of fasteners
• Once interlocked, the panels give a solid floor with an anti-slip surface.
• Only available in Grey
• Safe Planks can be fabricated to size. They are ideal for mezzanine floors, walkways, bridge decks, water plants and flood defence barriers.
• Good strength qualities. It can span 1.5m at a design load of 5kN/m2 with a deflection limit of L/200. It meets all the requirements of BS4592 Industrial Type Flooring and Stair Treads and BS EN ISO 14122 Permanent Means of Access to Machinery.