GRP Profiles are manufactured from glass reinforced isophthalic polyester resin with E glass fibre, a continuous strand mat and a polyester surface veil as the surface layer. The combination gives excellent corrosion resistance and long-life durability.
The profiles are available in a wide range including, Square & Rectangular Box Sections, Circular Tubes, Solid Round Rods, Angles, I Beams, Wide Flange H Beams, Flat Strips, Ladder Rungs, Kick Plates & U Channels.
• GRP profiles easy to handle and quick to install due to their lightweight
• It does not require heavy lifting equipment
• Suitable for walkways, platforms, ladders and handrails, lightweight
• A cost-effective alternative to steel, aluminium and timber
• Low electric & thermal conductivity
• High Impact Tolerance – will not chip or crack
• Chemical & F Resistant
• Suitable in most environments
• Typical uses in the fabrication of stairs, access platforms, ramps and step access cable/pipe walkovers