Anti-Slip GRP Stair Treads are a great solution to slippery walking surfaces for the most aggressive industrial environments where conventional materials are not suitable. The GRP Treads are a quick, safe, lightweight and straightforward solution to work and pedestrian stair access.
• Non-conductive, non-corrosive anti-slip and very hard-wearing with a high visibility anti-slip nosing
• The Isophthalic Polyester Grating panels are suitable for general use where factors such as high-strength, non-conductive, lightweight, impact-resistant and corrosion-resistant applications are required
• GRP Stair treads are available in a variety of sizes, colours and thicknesses
Compliant with National and internationally recognised standards
• Incredible strength and durability, ease of installation and zero maintenance
• A great and reliable alternative to galvanised steel, stainless and aluminium treads
• This product is also available in Phenolic with its excellent Fire Retardant Properties that meet BS476 Part 7 Class 0